If you are struggling to keep your marriage afloat, you probably aren’t feeling much love today from your partner. Why not pamper yourself a bit? Here are some ideas to take the blues away this Valentine’s day:
- Nice long relaxing bath with scented candles, a book, some music and a glass of wine. What the heck, throw in some chocolate covered strawberries too.
- Visit to the spa for a facial, massage, manicure etc
- Take a trip to a bookstore where they sell coffee and have couches for reading.
- Nothing reduces stress and makes one feel better than a nice vigorous workout. Why not check out your gymn or fitness center?
- If the weather permits, how about a walk through your local park?
- Go see a movie. You don’t have to be on a date to enjoy a movie. You get to see what you want and it offers a nice escape for the afternoon or evening.
- Plan an actvity with a friend or group of friends. Any of the above ideas could be done with friends. (Except maybe the bath!)
Think about what is important to you. Remember that people are most attracted to people who enjoy life and pursue their passions. Everything you do should be towards pursuing your passions and being as phsically, emotionally and spritually fit as possible. This will make you very attractive!